My name is Paul Panchyshyn and I like to write. I started writing seriously back in 1999 after returning from a trip to Cancun. I sent a vacation story to friends and everyone loved the them, so I continued writing travel stories, then eventually branched out into other types of non-fiction and fiction. My writing pedigree includes:
- Teaching Assistant with History Department at University of Manitoba (1999-2000)
- Industrial trainer/auditor (2008-2014)
- ESL teacher for newcomers (2014 – 2016)
- ESL teacher for international students (2016 – 2018)
- Short story/fiction 2017 to present
- Travel writer 1999 to present
Feel free to enjoy my writing and please comment or critique my stories. Have a look at my Services page if you want me to write YOUR story.
Send me a message with comments about my writing, ideas for stories, or questions about how I can help with your writing needs.